We ordered a craftmatic bed on May 24, 2017. It was at the Manna distribution on June 2, 2017.

I called Manna to schedule my delivery. They said it was being delivered by one of their local agents and I would have to wait for them to call me. Well, yesterday, June 12, 2017, I called Manna back and got the name and number of their local delivery, Always Delivery. When I called Always a young lady answered and I could hear a baby in the background.

She said the scheduler was on the truck and would call me 24 hours before he would be delivering in my area. I called craftmatic yesterday and they said they would call Manna. Manna called me and said the scheduler would call me that day and that they, Manna, would call me later that day to make sure the scheduler called. Guess what?

No phone call. Come to find out, the people from Manna that I was talking to are in Minnesota and my bed is in San Francisco. I am two hours from SF and Always Delivery is in San Francisco. So, I am assuming AD was waiting to have other deliveries closer to where we live.

I called craftmatic again this morning and they assured me they would make sure the bed gets to me this week. I informed them that all the run around from the delivery people reflects very poorly on craftmatic. Besides, one person I spoke to there was very rude and I hung up on them. At that point my husband and I concluded that if we had this kind of hassle what kind of customer service would we receive if something was wrong with the bed.

I called and cancelled delivery.

They informed me it would cost us $760.00 to cancel since the bed had been shipped. I then found this site where we could air our grievances.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Way i was treated on the phone.

Comments

My 87 year old mother ordered a craftmatic bed on 4/19/18 we received the paperwork with date of delivery and tracking # it was to be here on 5/1/18 we tracked it the night before and it was suppose to be here between 8am & noon at 1 I decided to call them they said it shows here it was refused because of damages but the fact is no one called us no one showed up here and if I wouldn't have called who knows. The thing is my mother was excited about her new bed we spent the day cleaning and vacuuming her room and we also gave away her bed so now she at the age of 87 will be sleeping on the couch and when I called they acted like they understooid my position but basically did not one dam thing to help