1.8
Style and Design

Do not buy a craftmatic bed on the internet and give them your credit card then your at there mercy.With me they used a tatic that I call bait and switch.

I ordered one mattress and got another. My wife and I both need firm which is what we ordered in memory foam firm is not what we received. When we talked to sales about getting a firm in memory foam they did not have memory foam firm but that's not what they told us. They said they had 3 different firm mattresses none of which were memory foam.

When changing the mattresses it was never told there would be a $90 charge for each mattress.

If I would give my 30 in home trial they would forgive 180.00 sounds like scam to me.I had sign a letter stating that.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor warrenty service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of craftmatic mattress. Craftmatic needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned craftmatic mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Craftmatic.

Had an Experience with Craftmatic?

Comments

Thank you so much. I was about to buy one of their beds today until I read this and all the others.