1.7

We bought a King size split (twin XL) ...when we order the bed we was told that it would be coming out of Chicago warehouse (we live in Indiana) that once the order was process that it would take til the following week to be shipped...ended up being 3 weeks later with one day til we had the right to cancel it. We called numerous times trying to find out where our bed was...the shipping company made arrangements to deliver on Monday...they wasn't here when they said they would be...called didn't have us on the shipment schedule that day...the delivery guys called a half hour later said they was on they're way...they got here moved the old bed out ...went to set up new bed...they didn't send the right headboard brackets or adjustable legs...now we find out that model didn't have the adjustable legs...it's been a nightmare ever since...I feel like I want to roll out of the bed as if it's not level...not happy...looked into sending back...yeah $1000 to have it shipped backed!!!

I wished I would've dug deeper into this now...but when you see a 5 start rating by the BBB...why would I think to look into it more...and a lifetime warranty is for the birds...1 year parts and labor...after that it's just the parts are replaced for free...we would have to hire a electrician after that .

We shopped around and should've went with a Serta King split from Menard's. So sorely disappointed in Indiana

Product or Service Mentioned: Craftmatic Bed.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Craftmatic Pros: Sales rep, Idea of the bed.

Craftmatic Cons: Did not meet advertised expectations, Poor customer service.

• Heed The Reviews