1.9K views
4.3

I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed.Our first was a dual king in 1995.

My husband and I loved our dual King. It worked perfectly. After approximately 10-12 years the bar that raises on the head, on my husband's side, broke. We called the company and they sent two young men to our house to fix it.

They put a brand new heavy duty bar on the bed and while there, totally refurbished the bed and gave us better remotes. I do believe we paid $145.00 for refurbishing the entire bed making a them look brand new. Fast forward to earlier this year. The motor on my husbands bed went out.

Again, we called the company and they sent someone out to replace motor. That took two visits but it was done within a very reasonable amount of time. We were ready for new mattresses. Realizing our beds were now 21 years old, I called Craftmatic and discussed the price of new beds.

We decided to buy a new dual king Craftmatic bed. I talked to sales rep, Peggy. She helped me pick out the bed and mattress that we hoped would be right for us. We are used to a memory foam mattress so we decided on the 10-inch memory/gel foam Craftmatic sells.

The bed came Thursday. The mattress looked much nicer than the picture on my the Craftmatic website. Better yet, my husband and I are both sleeping really good on the new mattress. The first night we were both very restless trying to get used to a new mattress.

After that first night...great sleep. The two young men who delivered our new bed were wonderful. I believe the moving company was called, Manna. Their names were Mike and Josh.

They moved one of the dual twins to our casita and the second one they put in a Uhaul outside our house so we could take it to my dad's. They even helped put the new mattress covers I had purchased on the new mattresses. I called their boss to tell him how much we appreciated their above and beyond effort. In summary, we have had a Craftmatic bed almost 21 years.

We loved our first Craftmatic bed. Yes, we had wear and tear issues twice but both times the company stood by the warranty and fixed the problems with little stress to us. We liked our bed so much, we ordered a second one and had it delivered three days ago. The two old twins are now being enjoyed by two different family members because they still work.

This is our experience. I would say to you...read complaints carefully. A contract is a contract. Everything comes in writing on any purchase one makes.

Ignorance of a contract is not an excuse.

If you do purchase a Craftmatic, I hope you enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed ours.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of craftmatic bed. Craftmatic needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned craftmatic bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Craftmatic.

Had an Experience with Craftmatic?

Comments

Goshen, Indiana, United States #1219010

My husband and I are having a bad experience with Craftmatic in returning the bed. I spoke with Kim, mysalesman, and he assured me that a return authorization would be emailed to me and called him a 2nd time and he said he would follow-up on it. It has been 4 weeks and we have not received a reply to 3 phone calls (I left a message on the 3rd call because my salesman was out of the office for a few days) nor reply to of my emails.

This is a lie. Craftmatic didn't sell memory foam 21 years ago.

Maybe it makes a difference which state a person lives in!We have tried to contact someone to help with my moms twin size craftmatic.

She has had it for approx. 9years. Her motor will not lift it head or foot...Massage heat and all works good...So if any one can help her out with this problem ....Her address is Kathleen Kershner..108 aloha Ct.

Beckley ,WV 25801....phone number( 304)255-0854...My mom is 88 years young!Please help

to Anonymous #1143052

I would call their main number.I dealth with someone named Peggy.

They have always handled our questions and taken care of any problems we have had.Good luck to you.

Thank you for this honest review . I appreciate the fact that you had your bed for almost 21 years , and thought it worthy enough to purchase a new one . My wife and I have been considering purchasing an adjustable bed, and I believe that craftmatic may be the company for me and my family.