1.1K views

I call Craftmatic Beds because after 20 years the control that raises & lowers the mattress when bad, the Customer Service person told me I was out of luck because they don't make them any more, he then ask me if I had replaced the mattress, I said yes, his response "Well that is your fault you should have bought it from us and we would have made you a deal for a new bed" and hung up on me. I went out on my own and figure out to fix the control, but with that kind of customer service support, I recommend don't buy from them, the bed is good but highly overpriced.

Product or Service Mentioned: Craftmatic Bed.

Preferred solution: A Company should support the products they sell and their customer service should not be rude, impolite and insulting towards their customers who are looking for a simple solution to a minor problem.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 26, 2017.

Comments

I bought my Craftmatic in 2003. I have had the remote or the wire that goes into the remote broken.

The first time, I had no trouble with them replacing the new wire. This time, I can't get through to the service number, the minute the operator comes on the line, we get cut off. They left a message to go to www.craftmatic.com. I did, and that service connection is down, removed, or they have changed the name to "File 13".

In other words, rots of ruck. I'm very disappointed in the service. Otherwise, I love my bed.

I still have the original mattress which is a hard or very very firm one that hasn't broken down. I did put a memory foam topper on it.

I had the same experience, except the "tech" didn't hang up on me, just tried to talk me in to buying a new bed.

I would be truly interested in how you resolved the issue with the control as my one has now stopped working. If you could contact me on email - tramacl845@gmail.com I would truly appreciate speaking to you.

Thank you.